Premacon Motorflansch für das wedico Getriebe

• Hat jemand Erfahrung mit dem Einsatz von Premacon Motorflansch zur Montage eines LRP Truck Puller Motors oder Faulhaber 3557? Ich würde gerne mehr Leistung aus meiner wedico Cat 740 herausholen.
    https://shop.premacon.com/product_info.php?products_id=187
    Motor flange for Wedico gearbox. With this flange, the following engines can be mounted on a Wedico transmission: 3557r Lye, LRP Truckpuller, Robbe Truck and others with the same hole pattern

• Thank you!
    3 variants to the Faulhaber 3557
    C = 40 mNm
    Cr = 80 mNm
    Cs = 50 mNm

I do not know what the original Bühler engine compares, but it says 9.2 Ncm @ 2900 rpm

Is the CR version strongest? Will that be too strong for the cat740 or good?
    Many thanks!

• I have just scored on a 3557K012CR in new condition.
    I resumed the standard Buehler engine at 6440 rpm and swapped it for the 5300 rpm 3557K012CR.

On my home test track, All, which is designed for 11' feet long on carpet, I ran in 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 3rd gear with 1 liter of water in bed on the floor.

I then swapped the engines and made the same average runs

Results
    In first gear, the Bühler engine got 3.0 seconds faster
    In second gear, the Bühler engine was 1.0 seconds faster
    In third gear, the Bühler engine has the same speed as the 3557k012CR
    3rd gear with 1 gallon of water in bed, the 3557k012CR is 0:10 seconds faster.

Conclusion:
    On flat terrain without load, the Bühler engine has a higher top speed in 1st and 2nd gear, but both engines were equally fast in 3rd gear.
    Where the 3557k012CR is loaded. In 3rd gear with no or 1 gallon of water, the speed was the same and did not change.
    The Bühler engine slowed down considerably. I added the 1 gallon of water.
    I will definitely enjoy the extra torque of the 3557k012cr and will spend more time in 2nd and 3rd gear while the Buhler was only the 1st and 2nd

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von liftmys10 (4. März 2019 um 06:16)

• Hallo

I also habe an Wedico CAT 740 and i also want to change to an Faulhaber Engine
    My question ist how the Engine shaft fits with the wedico gearbox ?
    Is the Engine shaft from the Faulhaber Not to Short ?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Nick

Mit grüßen ausm Pott :D

• Hello I have so to Wedico CAT 740 and I want to change to Faulhaber Engine My question is how does the engine shaft fit with the wedico gearbox? Is the Engine shaft from the Faulhaber Not to Short? Sincerely, Nick

Nick,
    Nick,
    You are right, the motor shaft is short when using the Premacon motor flange. However, you must use this flange to install the engine on the Wedico transmission. See pictures below.
    Currently I do not like my setup. The 11mm original pinion is attached to the top of the motor shaft with the setscrew. The pinion also sits on 50% of the Wedico transmission. Again, I feel uncomfortable with my current setup. I wish premacon can make a longer sprocket with 12 teeth. Maybe 17mm long is perfect. ,

• Wenn Sie Englisch verstehen, habe ich ein Video gemacht, in dem das Ritzel nicht vollständig auf dem Wedico-Getriebe erklärt wird. Auch dies war mit meinem 3557k006c Testmotor. Gleiche Schaftabmessungen wie der 3557k012cr.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.