Hitachi 470 LCH 1:12

• Hello everyone!

I thought i was going to post my Vario/fumotec Hitachi up here, its almost finished just some paint and some final touches!

Im no where in the class of some builders on here, the metal work you guys do is just amazing! :W:

I skip some of the basics on this kit as there is already a few of them around.

Here is some pics...

A little video of it running, a little sketchy on the controls! :D

http://vimeo.com/17416836

• Hello,

Very very good work....

The Excavator is really nice...

There will be a video for use by ?

MFG Marcel

Winkelbau & Co lässt Grüßen und gutes gelingen euch allen. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Wer den Scania nicht ehrt ist dem MAN nicht wert....

• Hey Kalle,

are you sure that the Brushless on the Pump comes from Robbe? The Robbe Roxxy Motors are green! Turnigy are golden!

HuMos Erdbau Werk Lösnich/Mosel

Wir fangen dort an, wo andere aufhören!

Meine Videos: Youtube

• Hello Kalle,

Very good worke rate and nice workshop that you have....

I'm looking forward to continuing construction progress....

Hopefully I see your model in real time.....

How much lift capacity, the excavators to.....

MFG Marcel

Ps. have the video to overlook :warsnicht: :warsnicht: :warsnicht:

Winkelbau & Co lässt Grüßen und gutes gelingen euch allen. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Wer den Scania nicht ehrt ist dem MAN nicht wert....

• Hey Kalle,

are you sure that the Brushless on the Pump comes from Robbe? The Robbe Roxxy Motors are green! Turnigy are golden!

Now when you say it im not really sure, i know the green robbe motors came in the kit before, maybe that have change now. If so i dont know where the motor is from really, sorry.

• Thank you!

Yea its the garage at work i use as my hobby room! :D

I have not tryed to lift very much but i have seen another one lift 19kg! :W:

• Ok, we have an update!

The painted parts are back and mounted up, i had to make some new hyd hoses becouse i made them to short the first time, all perfect now though.

The quick coupler i painted myself with rattle can spray and it sucks, i have to re-do it later.

The counter weight is filled with lead balls, approx 2.5kg for now, i want to try it before adding more, i also need to be able to lift it! :D

It weighs in at 32.6kg as it is now, it is heavy!

Also the decals are on as well.

• Well i got the sunvisor done, just need to change the leds, they are not very bright, i think those are more for markers or so.

Anyway they look really good there and the sunvisor also helped in the snow, not a single snowflake on the windshield! :nice:

I also have changed to a 4cell lipo to get some more power to the tracks (thx Ed) and it made a huge difference over the 3cell i had before.

It was so much fun to operate it today, run it for about 20min and filmed a little of it, controls are a little "fuzzy", i sat in front of the excavator and it screwd my brain up at sometimes! :p

A few snowy pics and vid...

VIDEO
    http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w20/gcr…nt=MOV07200.mp4

• Hello!

That looks great!

You have a nice execuvator! :Top:

The pictures are nice too!

Best wiches!

Patrick

Marx Hoch- und Tiefbau Ag
    Wir wühlen wo andere längst aufgeben!

Grüße Patrick ;)

• :D:

I have now painted all the parts, im just waiting on some rails and the ladder, after that its done for now! :trinken2:

• Now when you say it im not really sure, i know the green robbe motors came in the kit before, maybe that have change now. If so i dont know where the motor is from really, sorry.

I got this kit 2 days ago and the motor for the pump comes from Graupner (Third picture in this article: http://www.tobias-stening.de/?p=731). It seems, that the drive train for the bucket chain is different too.

Best Regards
    Tobias

• I got this kit 2 days ago and the motor for the pump comes from Graupner (Third picture in this article: http://www.tobias-stening.de/?p=731). It seems, that the drive train for the bucket chain is different too.

Best Regards
    Tobias

Hello Tobias.

I guess they have changed the drive setup for the tracks, i can understand why, the setup i have isnt the best, the one you got looks way better and should perform better, i would really like to have that setup on mine as well, with a chain drive and bearings, lucky you! :D