• There is a servo cable visible at the front. Is it used for a microservo to relase the bucket? Do you have any detail photos and a description for this feature?

Best Regards
    Tobias

Yes its a micro servo for the quick coupler, heres 2 pics of it, not a work of art but it works. :D

• Thank you for the pictures. This quick coupler looks different to the one in my kit.

Have you changed the mechanics or was the coupler directly applicable for the servo?

Best Regards
    Tobias

I have made the aluminium piece in the middle of the coupler myself, i have removed the spring loaded coupler that comes with the kit and did this one to be able to change equipment by the radio.

I have a new design i my mind that im playing with that i maybe will make a few of, let me know if intrested!

• Yes, I am really interested in your solution. 8o I am able to build it on my own, if you are facing huge time and effort for building this. I only need a design drawing.

Best Regards
    Tobias

Ok, i will let you know as soon as i have something to show!

• Well it not much to do on this one, im just adding small things to finish it up right now, today i added some hydraulicprotection over the hoses, added 2kg to the counterweight, it weighs 4.5kg now, that brings the whole machine to a total of 34.7kg as it is now! :D

I have also used the mixers in my radio so that the pumpmotor work with the valves, when i open a valve the motor rev as needed and when i colse the valve the motor goes down in rpm:s, you can hear it in the videos below.
    Works great and should save me some batterytime, not so hard on parts/oil and reducing heat in oil. (Thank you Frank).

Thats pretty much it for now, its getting a little warmer next week so maybe some ripper action when it softens up the snow/ice! :)

Videos.
    http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w20/gcr…24-20-38-22.mp4

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w20/gcr…24-20-46-01.mp4

• Thanks alot Frank!

It works great now with some fine tuning on the mixers.

Now the snow need to melt FAST! :)

• A little update, i have started to make a grading bucket today, its not finished yet, i need to make mounts and some details to finish it off then my friend will weld it up for me.

I dont know if its to wide or to small overall, i have used the dimentions from a 1:1 bucket but it feels a little small or to wide, what you think?

Maybe i will make it so i can tilt it but thats not for now.

• An little update on my excavator, i have now replaced the old undercarrige for the new drive for the tracks, what an difference in power, now i can go where i want to.

I have also added a auxillary extra hydraulics, almost finished, just need to paint the pipes, maybe i will replace the qucik connectros for the Liebherrmodelle ones, the ones on now are so huge, looks out of place.

The i have started a new quick coupler, all CNC:d from steel (not stainless), all internal parts are stainless, i have made 4 extra of them, they fit directly on the 470 or 870 excavators, they are driven by a micro geared motor with a motor controller from a 3 position switch, im still testing it to see how waterproof it is. Works good so far, i was digging in the snow yesterday for about 30min and i left it sitting in the garage over night to see if any rust would be in the cylinder holes, but no rust and it worked all good in and out.

Here is how the excavator looks now with the added parts...