Switch model on radio?

• Bon Jovi everyone! :D

I have a Graupner MC-19 and i have tought about if its possible to switch between 2 models when running them?

Example: Im running my Hitachi 470 and when i have loaded my dumper i want to switch to my dumper via the radio without having to stand up and switch of the power to the excavator then powering the dumper and call the dumper in the radio.

I have tryed to call the dumper with the excavator power on but then it interferce with the excavators reciver becuse it still has power on.

Is there a solution to this?

Thanks
    Kalle

• Hello, i had a same problem.

i bought servonaut zwo4 for my trucks. i use futaba F14 transmitter. you have to buy one zwo4 for your radio and recevier how many you want. you can switch between trucks without go to the your models. it is too easy and funny.

Turker...

• Bon Jovi :weglach2: Kalle!

As far as i know there is no way with a "normal" Radio :( .
    Brixl and Blauzahn can do this.
    If there is any more question, let me know!
    Frank

Haha! Its a Peter from Family Guy reply! :)

Ok, thanks for the info Frank, the Brixl is to expensive and the other one seem complicated to install, so maybe i will look into the servonaut Zwo.

• Hello,

take a look at the Shop

Browse to item 5191/5192. You will find it at: Funktions-Modellbau » RC-Artikel » Elektronische Schalter

NO changes are necessary for the transmitter!!!

Thanks!

I have seen that one but i never knew how it works? :vogel:

• Hello, i had a same problem.

i bought servonaut zwo4 for my trucks. i use futaba F14 transmitter. you have to buy one zwo4 for your radio and recevier how many you want. you can switch between trucks without go to the your models. it is too easy and funny.

Turker...

Thanks!

I will probably get the Zwo in the future, quite some money but maybe its worth it! :thumbup:

Btw. What does the "Ebene" switch do on the Zwo?

Also is the "model" switch on the Zwo a 3 position switch?

• Ebene is secondary model under first model,

for example i have scaleart 8x8 truck. i use first model channel on zwo4 for this truck. btw,i have leimbach ladekran on this truck, i have using ebene mode for this ladekran, ebene's mean is second model under first model.

• Ebene is secondary model under first model,

for example i have scaleart 8x8 truck. i use first model channel on zwo4 for this truck. btw,i have leimbach ladekran on this truck, i have using ebene mode for this ladekran, ebene's mean is second model under first model.

Ok, i think i got it, so you can use 2 "functions/models" on one flip of the model switch and 2 more on the other flip using the Ebene switch?

This was hard to explain! :cursing: but i think i will figure out when i get one! :D:

• You need to install one module in your modell. It requires one channel - one function - of your receiver. Then You use a switch in your transmitter to choose the modell

[font=&quot] 1 up = Modell 1[/font]
    [font=&quot] 2 up = Modell 2[/font]
    [font=&quot] 3 up = Modell 3[/font]
    [font=&quot] 4 up = Modell 4[/font]
    [font=&quot] 1 back = Modell 5[/font]
    [font=&quot] 2 back = Modell 6[/font]
    [font=&quot] 3 back = Modell 7[/font]
    [font=&quot] 4 back = Modell 8[/font]

Youi can route up to 7 servos, etc. through this module. They will only react if the model is choosen.

• Hmm, i think i got it now but i cant really get the 1up 2up 1back 2 back and so on, what does that mean?

• In the best way you need a switch, thats stay's automaticly in the middle. These means, if you take you finger away from the radio control, the switch remains in the middle position.
    The module works perfect. I also use these in a mc19. No modifications necessary (exept the switch)
    If you like, you can go with the funtion channel for the light NOT through the CTi module. In this case, if you switch the model, as example the light will still remain on.

Regards,
    Daniel

• In the best way you need a switch, thats stay's automaticly in the middle. These means, if you take you finger away from the radio control, the switch remains in the middle position.
    The module works perfect. I also use these in a mc19. No modifications necessary (exept the switch)
    If you like, you can go with the funtion channel for the light NOT through the CTi module. In this case, if you switch the model, as example the light will still remain on.

Regards,
    Daniel

Ok, thanks guys.

So would the Graupner 4160.44 switch be the right switch?