in Italia mi chiamano..."demolition man"

google english

and an excavator .... ....
    wrapped game so ....
    soon video of normal use ....
    in Italy they call me ... "demolition man"
    :D

• technological details yet ..

in this photo I insert the digital panel modified specifically for the 345, .....! ....
    I think it's the only 345 so far to possess,. derivation of Aeronautics and Stao perfectly modified and arranged for hydraulic esigense ....

information are:
    -temperature oil
    -Pressure / bar
    - The level of battery charge

• back to the list of changes, you will surely read the rapid filling of the oil,
    the video below and chiramente a demonstration of what '!
    but in this case more than topping I made a real supply, all without soil or remove anything .... the LED in the cabin that illuminates the perfect supply it and a proof (of course when it starts flashing must make the topping, when the signal and fixed credit is due to the topping!

http://youtu.be/RxOqRp-_13Y

• in this photo you can see on the bottom left a blue tube, the tube and the oil drain, the oil that flowed from the tank, poured on all electrical devices, now this defect has been corrected, the ilio escapes all 'outside of the vehicle, the photo below makes a better idea!

this below instead and oil filter, a gem!
    every 12-15 hours, I remove it and I cleaned ..... does its job very well ....

• IN THE MEANTIME ...
    DEMOLITION OF A VIDEO MY PASSION ....

In the video demolish a car in ALUMINIUM
    autocostruita (the # 1 of 3)
    video and long enough and a whole mini-movies ....
    the most interesting part starts at minute 2:15 ....
    I recommend you see it all ...
    good vision ...

http://youtu.be/oq4pTizcqIU :D

• What is this a Truck Puller, Monstertruck or Excavator :D
    Can you dig holes with it as well?
    So far I have only see how you pull an excavator flatten a car etc. but not in action with moving earth.
    That would be nice to see moving earth around.

But it is still impressive

Regards

• NEW CYLINDER CAT 345

The 345 cylinders are finished,
    after 3 years of work to 25 bar are dead ...
    incoming new stainless steel cylinders are all much stronger and more powerful !!

:Denk::thumbup:

• The end of the arms that go down alone.
    The end of the pressure limits.
    The end of the oil that comes out.
    The end of the form a little so.
    The end of the stems too thin.

On the track of the ones made ​​for the 634, are entirely of stainless steel and chrome-plated, calibrated, certified for hydraulics, ovality and RA internal / extern subsidiaries, OR certified 100 bar (> 100 with anti-extrusion), with all the systems of ride and handling already discussed, including solutions in engineering, the system input with integrated steering and front semi-chamber self expanding.
    Operating pressure up to 70 bar, 345 will work on the maximum at 28.

The first test highlights movements more gentle and powerful, or more similar to those of the real machine and increased strength (we mm. 1 in more sull'alesaggio).

SOON MANY TEST :D::D: