Suche einen Einsteiger Bausatz

• Hallo,
    um der Diskusion um das Schweißen kurz vor zu greifen, die Bausätze wie im Shop angeboten sind komplett geschweißt, und Montagefertig, Die Zylinder sind auch betriebsbereit montiert.
    Es gibt natürlich die Möglichkeit individuell jeden gewünschten "Vorfertigungsgrad" zu bekommen, so z.B. die Metallteile zum selber schweißen.

Leider führt dies aber immer wieder zur Verwirrung. Und es schreckt den ein oder anderen ab, weil er nicht schweißen kann oder möchte. Daher ist es mir an dieser Stelle wichtig darauf hin zu weißen, das die Bausätze im Standard "nur noch zusammengeschraubt " werden müssen.

Viele Grüsse
    Frank

• LilGiantsConstrCo was once all Stahl machines & some being 12-15 yrs old are still in use today... but with Stahl no longer & the machines starting to show their age; the Lil Giants fleet is now becoming all Fumotec with three new machines acquired this spring - to be put together next winter. Currently I have the Vario JD850 (Frank's design & handiwork before forming his own model company) which has dug better than 15 cubes of virgin clay & shows very little wear 3yrs later. I also have nearly finished Fumotec's Bell 4206, which I have hooked to pull a pan scraper... just tried it out for the 1st time last wkend & was very pleased with it's power & ability.
    Fumotec is hands down the best BANG for your buck on the market today... if you prefer to get your hands dirty & build most of the model yourself & do your own repairs... get in a jam, not sure how to correct the problem? Frank is just an email away with a quick reply, usually same day - minus the time difference.
    Great products - very durable & Great service!