• Thanks Charlotte.
    Thanks griszaa, you are right! Finally it's starting to seems a bagger!
    Hope the undercarriage will moves soon.
    P.S. Emoticons for me does not work, there is a reason?
    Goodbye!

• Hi everyone,
    now i have built the protype of the open center valve and show you two photos and a video, the system pressure is 22 Atm, the relief pressure is 2-3 Atm, the current drain in the center (relief position) is about 1,5-1,8 Amps. The dead-zone at the centre of the valve is 4 degrees per side. In the video you can see that the proportionality is good, so i am quite satisfied.

Externer Inhalt
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

See you...

• What a nice piece of precision engineering, Enrico. I am deeply impressed. Please keep on updating us. Thank you, Rainer from Berlin

• Hi Erik,
    :DD::gut::gern:

Looks great !

Great idea to use a Ampere meter to measure the Amps.,you made me order one too ;):D .

Greets,Charlotte :Winker:

If it isn't Big,it isn't Heavy . 8)

• Hi Thorsten, many thanks.
    The work proceed, i will show you something new very soon.
    In the meantime some pictures of the cabin on the CAD.

My greetings to everyone!

• Hi,
    Here some photos of the first parts of the cabin, all are to be finished.
    The console at the side of the seat,

The armrests,

And the joysticks,

See you....

• Hi all,
    Thanks to Charlotte and to Rickpat90.
    In the meantime i work on the interior of the cabin i show you a short video of the hydraulic motor running...

Externer Inhalt
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Bye...

• Hi Eric,

:W: that looks great !. :respekt:
    How is the hydro motor working, with gears or with pistons ?
    Maybe you can show us the inside of it, would be very interesting, because in a while I want to build a hydro motor also for my demolition grabble.

Greets, Charlotte :Winker:

If it isn't Big,it isn't Heavy . 8)

• Hi Charlotte, many thanks!
    For now i prefer to don't show the internal of the motor; maybe in the future.
    It is an orbital motor, with distributor valve in the shape of a disk.
    It still needs some work to be improved...
    Bye...

• Hello everyone, :)

After a lot of time i 'm going to show you my last work, a new hydraulic open center valve.
    Body and spool built with alloy steel hardened and ground for a huge lifespan.

I tried my best to get the best compromise between smoothness, low actuating effort, compactness, modularity and reliability.
    Built in a small series production for me and friends, the first set of this valves are already working on a CAT 365 of a friend that wheight 40 Kg and work at 45 Bar of pressure.
    They show very good performance.

:trinken:

[youtube]

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    [youtube]

• Hello,

here is my open center valves at work on a Cat 365 of a friend.

[youtube]

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    [/youtube]

[youtube]

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    [/youtube]