Liebherr 970 Homebrewing

• Time to unravel, one of my new projects (together Astra BM21 and another who then divulge ')
    # Liebherr 970 at 1: 14.5.
    This project is in the pipeline since last year.
    My initial idea was to keep silent until model almost completed, but the desire to share it prevailed.
    The choice fell on the Liebherr company that stands out for the high quality of its products, and the beautiful and powerful 970 machine, very modern and very elegant lines.
    Details of the medium, structure and impiatistica (innovative) will follow later, and now the time of the summary presentation ....

Static modell 1/50 Photo

:D:

• Vi will speak of 970 X Liebheer step !!
    The means will be made in the structure STEEL, as well as the entire metal casing. ..
    This greatly complicate things, as obtaining forms faithful (and this does not give up) would be simpler resin or plastic but I think the word "plastic" . on a model of this target and for which it has fought so, is a little out of place. A bit like giving up at the end.
    The plastic is fine by me to the maximum here and there, a small percentage, but the bulk will be all hard and heavy metal.
    as the counterweight, one piece that will probably carved from hard ALUMINIUM, for its harmonious shapes!
    I think will offer a better aesthetic result, in addition to indubbii grip requirements, requirements needed, given the weights and the powers provided for the machine.
    that it will be around 40 kg
    UNDER THE FIRST DRAWINGS IN REALITY WE ARE MUCH AHEAD, JUST THINK THAT THESE DESIGNS WERE STILL PROVISIONAL, FAR RIGHT TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE LEVEL OF DETAIL

• Today I want to talk about the electronic part of the roughly half ...... with many news ..
    but first things first!
    -Some Wiring will be important in # FibraOttica, this is not for the basal consumption of energy, but for the total cleaning of the electrical signals ....
    -The Engine cooling will be managed electronically.
    -A Micro panel in the cab, equipped with a real micro lights, will indicate all the parameters of the machine, from the oil level, to its temeprature, etc.
    -Frai Various systems there will be an automatic warning of dirty oil filter with maintenance indicator light on the instrument panel micro.
    The model will have electronic control and management of the total hydraulic ..... even the latest generation ...
    -to work programs can be configured directly from the PC,
    For examples include standard MOP V3-T.
    A MOP that in recent weeks has further evolved.
    A left-side screen of a real modern original MMT. (A Komatsu).
    Right as the modeller will see on their PC interface to manage their 970

• [quote='wedico73',index.php?page=Thread&postID=87262#post87262]Today I want to talk about the electronic part of the roughly half ...... with many news ..
    but first things first!
    -Some Wiring will be important in # FibraOttica, this is not for the basal consumption of energy, but for the total cleaning of the electrical signals ....
    -The Engine cooling will be managed electronically.
    -A Micro panel in the cab, equipped with a real micro lights, will indicate all the parameters of the machine, from the oil level, to its temeprature, etc.
    -Frai Various systems there will be an automatic warning of dirty oil filter with maintenance indicator light on the instrument panel micro.
    The model will have electronic control and management of the total hydraulic ..... even the latest generation ...
    -to work programs can be configured directly from the PC,
    For examples include standard MOP V3-T.
    A MOP that in recent weeks has further evolved.
    A left-side screen of a real modern original MMT. (A Komatsu).
    Right as the modeller will see on their PC interface to manage their 970

http://postimage.org/[/img]

• Liebherr 970 sme
    FROM 3d and passed to the final rendering that gives us a clear idea of the half-finished and its details ... I think as images are at the end, you start to produce, now .... we start from 'the hydraulics .... what you up to date briefly ...
    The 970sara # TuttaIdraulica --- will have as the real machine 2 HYDRAULIC PUMPS, 1 for the three utilities arm (+1 x breaker / other) pump and the other dedicated to the wagon ..... .... (will update this later) also move because x 40/45 kg .... and do more to push dozer it takes a lot of nwt .... here we will overcome by far the 1000 NCm ....

• [quote='wedico73',index.php?page=Thread&postID=88121#post88121]Liebherr 970 sme
    FROM 3d and passed to the final rendering that gives us a clear idea of the half-finished and its details ... I think as images are at the end, you start to produce, now .... we start from 'the hydraulics .... what you up to date briefly ...
    The 970sara # TuttaIdraulica --- will have as the real machine 2 HYDRAULIC PUMPS, 1 for the three utilities arm (+1 x breaker / other) pump and the other dedicated to the wagon ..... .... (will update this later) also move because x 40/45 kg .... and do more to push dozer it takes a lot of nwt .... here we will overcome by far the 1000 NCm ....

• [quote='wedico73',index.php?page=Thread&postID=88122#post88122][quote='wedico73',index.php?page=Thread&postID=88121#post88121]Liebherr 970 sme