CAT 299 D3 Deltalader 1:8

• Versuche einige Werte und Daten zu sammeln für einen Deltalader.

Mir ist es unter anderem um die Gummiketten wegen.

Habe dazu die Gummiketten von Mauel gefunden.Sind einen Tick zu groß, könnte man aber anpassen

Original hat der CAT 299 einen Umfang innen von 5160mm und 450mm Breite. In 1:8 ergibt das 645mm und 56mm. Querschnitt der Mauelware sind knapp 9mm. Länge 760mm und Breite 98mm sind etwas darüber. Die Breite kann man noch ändern.... . Alternativ könnte ich mir einen Zahnriemen vorstellen, der einfach umgedreht wird sofern das möglich ist. Dann nur noch Spur- und Antriebsnocken verschrauben. Oder das Esband NE22 oder 26 nehmen und die Profile und Spurnocken selbst anschrauben. Wäre billiger von der Materialseite.

Auch die anderen Faktoren werde ich eine Probezeichnung erstellen. Nur um die Dimensionen zu sehen.

Lasst mal hören, ob Ihr sowas auch mal im Kopf hattet oder zum Teil umgesetzt.

Grüße Michael

• Great Project, I am also working on a skidsteer but in a slightly larger scale. If you can not find the right rubber track you can also cast them yourself. I am not sure if they will be very durable but you can also use wire mesh to make it stronger.

• Great Project, I am also working on a skidsteer but in a slightly larger scale. If you can not find the right rubber track you can also cast them yourself. I am not sure if they will be very durable but you can also use wire mesh to make it stronger.

Hi Cleo1279,

if you have an other name, you like to get called, please let us know.

Do you havee some photos from your skidsteer? Especially the meshed tape?

I was now on a meeting of 1:8er members in the south of Germany. They gave me some companys, who can make for low budget a original rubbertape with the steering parts under the belt.

Regards Michael

• Hi Cleo1279,

if you have an other name, you like to get called, please let us know.

Do you havee some photos from your skidsteer? Especially the meshed tape?

I was now on a meeting of 1: 8er members in the south of Germany. They gave me some company, who can make for low budget an original rubbertape with the steering parts under the belt.

Regards Michael

Hi Michael,

You can call me Cleo, I don't have any pictures of my build. I only started working on it a little bit and I stopped to finish my 1:8 scale excavator. Making the tracks is not very difficult and not very expensive. But you will need to find the correct material for the track or else it will wear out very easily. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

• Hi Cleo,

thaks for your warm offer.

By the event last weekend I got some companies called, who can make this special rubber tracks for low budget in my size. If the project will start, I'll contact this companies like all others where I will expect the support I need. First I concentrate to one more trackloader like the Cat 983. It's the Komatsu D155S-1. The hugest trackloader ever. Was only built 235 pices from 1976 to 1989 worldwide. Allso in 1:8 scale. If the planning is on going, I will make a new tread in the forum.

Regards Michael