Which Radio system for the Premacon Basic 956 and with sound module? Welche Funksystem sehen Sie für die Premacon Grund 956 und mit Soundmodul empfehlen?

• Which Radio system do you recommend for the Premacon Basic 956 and with sound module? The radio system will be used in USA.
    I was reading that some of the Futaba FX series radios can not be used in USA? Can someone confirm?
    Thanks
    Shawn

Welche Funksystem sehen Sie für die Premacon Grund 956 und mit Soundmodul empfehlen? Das Funksystem wird in den USA verwendet werden.
    Ich las, dass einige der Serie Funkgeräte Futaba FX kann nicht in USA verwendet werden? Kann jemand bestätigen?
    Vielen Dank

• Hello Shawn,

for the excavator you need a remote control with a minimum of 11 channels. From Futaba only 14SG or 18MZ eligible. Although I better find the 18MZ for controlling the excavator.
    I myself, for example, controlled the Komatsu excavators of Fumotec with the Futaba Futaba T12fga.

The Futaba FX series are built for the European market. But the 2.4GHz system from the FX series is the same as what is used in America. ;)

best regards

Alex

• Alex,
    Thank you for that! You clarified the Futaba FX radio. I was afraid that it might be on different frequency, but apparently that's not the case.

By the way, I've followed up on your 490 build. It looks great! :thumbup:
    I was torn between the 490 and the 956. Truthfully, we don't have Liebherr machines in America which made me want the 490 even more. But I don't have any time and patience to build it, even though I'm capable of.

We will see in the next few months which route I go with.

Thanks again,
    Shawn :Danke1:

• Anyone have experience with the Spektrum dx10t ?
    That radio I can purchase in America.
    Trying to figure out which radio to go with for the Premacon 956. So far futaba fx22 is on my list.

• Have a look to the Taranis X9D Plus ! It has all Features you need, to operate
    an excavator and is the cheapest system on the market. I run two excavators
    with the Taranis and very happy with it.
    Best regards Chris

Actros 8x8 Truck Trial, Komatsu PC450LC, Komatsu D155AX, Kaelble PR125, New Holland E215B, Hitachi Zaxis 470, Hitachi Zaxis 870, Liebherr LR634, Liebherr 944, Liebherr 954, Liebherr 843, Liebherr 754, Menck M154, Weserhütte HW 70, O&K RH 20 mit Felsklappschaufel, O&K L 55, Caterpillar 385CL, Volvo A 25 C, Volvo A 25 D, Volvo A/T 25 H, Volvo EC 950 E, Bomag BW 225 D-3, Class Xerion 5000, Kirovets K700, Unimog U300, Mercedes Arocs 3363, Oshkosh Hemtt 8x8, MAN Kat TW884 Truck Trial

• The Spektrum works with excavators, some friend of mine uses it for his pc490. Can you purchase Jeti? The DC16 for example is a great transmitter and definitely capable of dealing with an excavator like the R956.

Gruß
    Jochen

• Thanks Chris, the Taranis X9D Plus looks very appealing at that price!
    I wonder how difficult it would be to program the 956 with sound module?
    I was just told by premacon that Robbe does not supply the futaba FX 22 anymore. Now my options are the Graupner MC20 from premacon which they can program for the 956 while assembling it. I don't think I know anyone here in America that owns a Graupner...
    Anyone know how well the instructions are for programming the 956 excavator including the sound module?