Beier USM-RC-2 soundprofile for excavator

• Hello,

First of all I hope it is ok that I write this in english since I am from Sweden and have very limited knowledge in the German language :) Also, I have a very cheap excavator and not as advanced as you other people might have but I hope you can help me ut anyway :) My excavator is an electric Huina 580 that I have modified alot with ESC:s, different motors for tourret rotation etc......

I have just setup my Beier USM-RC-2 unit for my CAT excavator and have recorded a few sounds from Youtube that I am pretty pleased with. but I wonder if someone here has a better soundprogile for this unit that you could share with me? This is how it sounds today:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.