LIEBHEER DOZER 764 ( full INOX)

• Very nice model. Can I buy it in a shop or over you? I would like to have one. Do you also sell the Stickers with the model? or is it only for you?

thanks frank

Sorry for the delay, thanks for the compliment!
    No I do not sell the 764
    and a one-piece
    only for my personal use!
    Stickers do them with the printer.

:D:

• NEWS SAUND..

Program the card Saund CUSTOM

Preleverò files from my library of engine sound. These are audio MMT of diesel engines, truck and agricultural products of every type and brand. Assoutamente recordings are clean and free of background noise.

First, the selected file is processed with a simple sound editor.

Here a screen.

The various files obtained from the calculations are then inserted through the USB port on the sound card and rileborati through appropriate programming software.
    With the same software that the card is configured according to all the functions congenial to 764.

The customization options are really many.

Below is an EXAMPLE of motor LIEBHEER NOT for the 764, for a model of tractor,
    this Saund and processed as a test ....
    the final will be great with TURBO!

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

:D::meinung:

• Processing of the wagon, all-steel, made from full CNC milling.

Before machining CNC proceed with a roughing

That's one of the phases of CNC machining.

Working from a wagon full CNC means to obtain any form, any curve, every detail, giving a great fidelity to the original forms. work it from solid steel piece is to create a very solid, heavy, sturdy.
    A CNC offers the highest standard, however, on steel, can be a bit complex and expensive.
    Some of my forum told me that it's crazy to make a wagon CNC steel billet. Well, I told him that in fact I'm crazy. : D

Externer Inhalt
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

:D::D:

• Today took shape the cab or just the chassis cab cover.
    In steel, with a thickness of mm. 1.0, laser-cut and then folded.
    Some folds were performed on profiles with amplitude less than mm. 2,0.
    In the photo booth is visible to "stomach". It is only the bare chassis of coverage, there are still doors and much more.
    At the time sheets, apportuanemte bent, are held in place but not welded.
    The whole is then welded with TIG. The welds are first cleaned by machine and then, manually, by myself, in a slow and patient, meticulous care of each edge. Then you will pass the application wants to bottom and paint.
    At the end of the cabin will be presented with silhouettes harmonics, without seams and with supericie homogeneous and uniform.
    The doors will open.

:D::D:

• left section of the wagon.

Steel, designed for CNC machining from solid.
    Weight, strength and quality of finishes represent compensation for the effort.

In the second photo a comparison with the equivalent part of the 634. It follows easily as the 764 is definitely a means powerful
    bare weight 800 gr ...
    Probably the only thing that will not be in steel are the interior of the cabin ......

:D::D::D::D: