Aufkleber

• Hello everyone,

Just one question.

Does anyone know if there is a link to a company where you can get the stickers, e.g. e.g. Cat, Liebherr etc.

Thanks in advance,

E

• Hallo an alle,

Nur eine Frage.

Weiß jemand, ob es einen Link zu einer Firma gibt, bei der man die Aufkleber beziehen kann, z. B. Cat, Liebherr usw.

Vielen Dank im Voraus,

Ödem

:)

• Ich erstelle meine Aufkleber alle mit Power Point und lasse die dann bei "click and print" drucken. Alle "Vorlagen" findet man in der Regel bei Google. Preis und Qualität sind super, bisher hat sich in all den Jahren nichts von den Aufklebern gelöst. Die Farben sind auch nicht heller geworden.

https://www.clickandprint.de/aufkleber

Gruß
    Fabian

• I create all my stickers with Power Point and then have them printed with "click and print". All "templates" can usually be found on Google. Price and quality are great, so far nothing has come off the stickers in all these years. The colors haven't gotten brighter either.

https://www.clickandprint.de/sticker

Well, thanks friend for the idea and this clickandprint site. 😃

Maybe I can do the same in Corel draw, Photoshop, Substance sampler and 3ds Max, render that out and print it then with printer.

Big thanks,

Edhem.

• So I have now drawn different stickers in CAD, works perfectly.

I then exported the stickers in DXF, because this format can be easily converted into SVG, i.e. vector graphics.

Hello Holger,

Great to hear that you use CAD, it is very complicated and hard program, but as for me, to be realistic that'd be kind of a too much. I tried Catia, AutoCAD, Solidworks, as well as Rhino, which works well with Nurbs objects.

Dugh I have an extension if I can adress that that way in 3ds Max, Nurbs (non uniformal b splines) it is just a bit too much for me and my needs in the terms of polygonal and Subdivs modeling, because 3ds Max is more artistically oriented, dough not as much as Cinema 4d for example. In that case it is more technically oriented. Also, they from Autodesk haven't updated Nurbs for very long time at all. There was some plug-in for it, but I don't think it is around anymore.

S as I said 3ds Max is not the best out there, but I am kind of a used to it so I'm using it instead of other ones.

Wll show you some of my work, will post it here, it is on sale at Artstation. What I am waiting for is this weather to warm up a bit because heaters are off in my room. 😃 Not my fault, dough.

Best regards,

Edo.

• Also ich nutze Autodesk Fusion 360 als CAD Programm. Dieses Programm ist für unsere Hobby Anwendung kostenlos und völlig ausreichend meiner Meinung nach. Aus meiner Sicht ist es sehr einfach zu bedienen und es gibt massenweise Videos in YouTube dazu.

Anbei mal ein Screenshot aus Fusion 360 von einem Aufkleber, welcher an meinen CAT 385C kommen wird. Ging echt fix den so zu konstruieren.

Jetzt muss ich dann nur noch jemanden finden der solche Aufkleber auf dünne, hochwertige und sehr gut klebende Folie drucken kann.

• So I use Autodesk Fusion 360 as CAD program. This program is free of charge for our hobby application and in my opinion completely sufficient. From my point of view it is very easy to use and there are tons of videos on YouTube about it.

Here is a screenshot from Fusion 360 of a sticker that will be attached to my CAT 385C. It was really easy to construct it like that.

Now I just have to find someone who can print such stickers on thin, high-quality and very well adhesive foil.

Just checked that program I've heard of before, Fusion 360, but to be honest with you I am bit confused why are they in Autodesk produced so many CAD programs, from Fusion to AutoCAD.

As for tutorials I found really good one at Pluralsight, not the only one, but this one catches my eye first. It is moderate to advance skill level that utilizes Fusion 360 an Zbrush, whic now is in possession of German company Maxon (the same one that produces Cinema 4d), before that it was solely from Pixologic, now all that is under Maxons.

I this one course one builds pendulum for production and refine it using Zbrush. It is easy to get the grip to Zbrush, I have used it, but instead I'm using Mudbox 2023. Only thing required in terms of hardware is drawing tablet, it doesn't have to be really the most expensive device such are Wacom ones. Or you can use mouse instead.

A for stickers I just have found company from Bosnia that does all sorts of high quality stickers and stamps to various companies here and in Western Europe. Will send you the link to them. Lowest price is 25 euros (50 Bosnian marks) for set of stickers and I think it is fair priced.

This excavator you are building looks good, dough I can only see I guess side of it. If you can, post some more renders of it.

TThanks for the idea to start to learn these CAD guys, looks fine and I just might use it for some future projects.

Best,

Edhem.

• Du wirst schon das richtige Programm für dich finden, die Auswahl ist ja groß genug und da ist sicherlich für jeden Geschmack etwas dabei. Und weswegen eine Firma so unterschiedliche Programme rausbringt, da mache ich mir keinen Kopf drüber.

Meinen CAT 385C findest du in meinem entsprechenden Baubericht. Dort sind auch genügend Screenshots aus Autodesk Fusion 360 dabei, denn ich konstruiere alle meine Modelle mit diesem Programm =>> CAT 385C L

• Thanks.

Is the metter of fact I asked why do they have so many, not similar but alike programs in the CAD family. Because say civil engineers can use all of them for the same purpose, and they also promote and advertise say 3ds Max not just for architecture, but also for civil engineering.

My congratulations for this great work! Can you present some specifications for this one?

Looks superb.

Best,

Edhem.

• Hallo

Hat jemand die Möglichkeit die Cat Kleber und den D6 Kleber herzustellen oder schon die Grafik soweit aufbereitet dass man bei einer Firma anfragen könnte?
    Ich müsste nochmal nachmessen für die Abmessungen am Modell.

• Hallo ,

Wenn Du Facebook hast schreib Mal Daniel Kaboth an.

Der macht tolle Aufkleber jeder Art.

Gruß Achim

Gruss Achim :Winker:

:fuck: MAN+CAT DIESELPOWER WAS SONST ?!!! :fuck: